By dipping chalk into wet paint, we can create beautiful works of chalk art. Something that won’t get smudged like regular chalk. Do try these fun and easy wet chalk paintings ideas to create your own piece of beautiful artwork.
Materials to make a Rainbow wet chalk painting:
- Paper (any colour).
- some Colourful chalk (either chalk pastels or blackboard chalk).
- White colour tempera paint.
- A plate to mix the paint.
- Optional: a permanent black magic marker.
How to make a Rainbow wet chalk painting:
- Make a drawing using a pencil.
- Optional: outline your drawing with a black magic marker (permanent).
- Put a small amount of white tempera paint into a dish.
- Dip the tip of your chalk into the white tempera paint.
- Draw on your paper. The drawing marks you make will show not only the colour of the chalk but also an edge of white paint. If you draw on dark colours, the white will show up very nicely. You could also use dark tempera paint with light colour paper. The possibilities are endless.
- The beautiful part of this activity is that the paint “seals” the chalk so it won’t smudge on the paper.
- For an interesting finish, try mounting your finished drawing on a piece of newspaper, or a page out of an old phone book.
Hope this post has motivated you to experiment with chalks to make a wet chalk painting with kids and make your own version of this easy Painting with kids today! Follow #TnM_Activites for many such ideas on Instagram @tuggu.n.mommy and Facebook @tuggunmommy
” THIS POST IS WRITTEN AS A PART OF BLOGCHATTERS A 2 Z CHALLENGE FOR THE LETTER N”.
YOU MAY READ ALL THE POSTS HERE.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE –
© GUNJAN GUPTA UPADHYAY. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR DUPLICATION OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT EXPRESS AND WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. ANY EXCERPTS OR LINKS TO BE USED, PROVIDED FULL AND CLEAR CREDIT IS PROVIDED WITH PROPER LINKS TO GUNJAN GUPTA UPADHYAY OR TUGGUNMOMMY.COM. THIS IS TO BE DONE WITH THE RIGHT AND SPECIFIC DIRECTION TO THE ORIGINAL CONTENT.