If you are looking for some awesome ideas for painting with kids. You have to try this Salt painting for kids. It is literally one of the most satisfying art projects ever.
Supplies You would Need fOr Salt painting
- a glue bottle ( not stick)
- few spoons of table salt
- watercolor (or food colours mixed with water)
- paintbrush or an eyedropper
How To Make A Salt Painting
- Draw a picture with glue! Don’t go too crazy with it- It will take forever to dry. Keep it simple for kids to try and enjoy
- Once done, sprinkle a generous amount of salt over the whole glue design!
- Let it dry completely and shake off the excess salt to avoid spreading and losing texture
- Load up colour and water. When you would touch the salt- the paint spreads like magic. It’s so cool for kids to watch!
Hope this post has motivated you to try Salt Painting for kids and make your own version of this easy Salt Painting! Follow #TnM_Activites for many such ideas on Instagram @tuggu.n.mommy and Facebook @tuggunmommy
” THIS POST IS WRITTEN AS A PART OF BLOGCHATTERS A 2 Z CHALLENGE FOR THE LETTER S”.
YOU MAY READ ALL THE POSTS HERE.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE –
© GUNJAN GUPTA UPADHYAY. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR DUPLICATION OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT EXPRESS AND WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. ANY EXCERPTS OR LINKS TO BE USED, PROVIDED FULL AND CLEAR CREDIT IS PROVIDED WITH PROPER LINKS TO GUNJAN GUPTA UPADHYAY OR TUGGUNMOMMY.COM. THIS IS TO BE DONE WITH THE RIGHT AND SPECIFIC DIRECTION TO THE ORIGINAL CONTENT.