HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES|| EGGLESS BROWNIES|| FUDGY BROWNIES|| FUDGY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES || HOMEMADE FUDGY EGGLESS CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
With Festivals approaching, one of the important demands of my family is yummy sweets. Though I make the usual Indian Sweets too, but the budding baker in me never gets satisfied till I bake some yummy cakes, cupcakes or even some Eggless Chocolate Brownies.
We love Eggless Chocolate brownies topped on ice creams and hot chocolate or just like that. Well, for any festival or occasion, Meetha toh Banta hai! And in this world can say no to a brownie?
FUDGY EGGLESS CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
End to End Preparation time : Approx 20 mins
Cooking time 1.5 hrs
Ingredients for Chocolate brownie:
½ cup (115g) Butter
175 gms semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
1 cup granulated sugar Or Brown Sugar
½ cup + 2 tbsps refined flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsps unsweetened cocoa powder and some choco chips
¼ tsp salt
- Add butter and chopped chocolate to a saucepan and let melt on medium heat, stirring constantly, for about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and pour it into a large mixing bowl, and allow to slightly cool.
- Preheat the oven to 180 deg C. Line the bottom and sides of a 9×9 inch square baking pan with parchment paper or grease it with a little Butter, dust it with some flour and Set aside.
- Whisk granulated sugar into the cooled chocolate/butter mixture. And whisk until smooth or till sugar dissolves
- Now add the vanilla extract
- Gently fold in the flour, cocoa powder, and a pinch of salt.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking cake pan and bake for 35-36 minutes or until the brownies begin to pull away from the edges and when a toothpick comes out. It may come out clean with just a few moist crumbs. That is okay.
- Remove and set on a wire rack to let the brownies cool completely.
- Once it is cool, lift the parchment paper out of the pan and cut into squares.
- Eat it Like that, it makes a great Snack
- Warm it a little when serving and top it up with some frozen desserts and some hot chocolate sauce..