Tape art is one of the easiest yet professional looking painting ideas with kids. It’s easy and there are no chances of errors. Everything comes out looking like masterpieces easily with Tape Art and wall worthy! So, do try this easy Tape art Painting with kids today.
Paint masterpieces easily with Tape Art!
Are you looking to create some amazing professional looking masterpieces easily at home? or some easy painting ideas to try with kids? You should try these easy Tape Art painting ideas to create some cool DIY wall decoration designs. All you would need is simple masking tape, colours and paper to create some easy Tape art painting designs. It is so easy that even toddlers or preschoolers can paint masterpieces with tape art.
So let’s get going and make an easy Tape art Painting with kids now!
Materials REQUIRED TO MAKE A easy Tape art Painting with Kids
- A masking tape/Painters’ Tape
- some crayons, watercolours or marker pens
- thick paper or canvas
Steps to Apply a masking Tape and Paint
- Step 1. You may use any thick paper to create masking tape painting designs. Though using canvas would make a beautiful DIY project for your walls. You may even select a bigger canvas size. Don’t worry it won’t be much of a task, in fact, kids would love more space to paint. Also since the process is super easy and the finished product is so wall-worthy.
- Step 2. Use masking tape or painter’s tape to create a Pattern. Anything from strips to zig-zag, from diagonals to any particular shape. There are numerous ideas of painting with masking tape. You may also try to write the child’s name using masking tape and colour the negative area with colours of choice.
- Step 3: Give the kids colour and let them paint to their heart’s content.
- Step 4: Once the paint is dry, remove the tape. Viola! the masterpiece is ready easily with Tape Art.
Hope this post has motivated you to experiment with Tape Art painting ideas for kids and make your own version of such easy Tape art Painting with kids today! Follow #TnM_Activites for many such ideas on Instagram @tuggu.n.mommy and Facebook @tuggunmommy
” THIS POST IS WRITTEN AS A PART OF BLOGCHATTERS A 2 Z CHALLENGE FOR THE LETTER T”.
YOU MAY READ ALL THE POSTS HERE.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE –
© GUNJAN GUPTA UPADHYAY. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR DUPLICATION OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT EXPRESS AND WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. ANY EXCERPTS OR LINKS TO BE USED, PROVIDED FULL AND CLEAR CREDIT IS PROVIDED WITH PROPER LINKS TO GUNJAN GUPTA UPADHYAY OR TUGGUNMOMMY.COM. THIS IS TO BE DONE WITH THE RIGHT AND SPECIFIC DIRECTION TO THE ORIGINAL CONTENT.